Dr. Decker teaches the following courses within the School of Biological Sciences:
- Scientific Foundations of Health (APPH/BIOL1040) spring and late summer semesters
- Human Anatomy lecture (APPH/BIOL 3753) fall semester
- Human Anatomy lab (APPH/BIOL 3754) fall semester
- Human Pathology (APPH/BIOL 4803 special topics) course to be initially offered spring 2019
- Cadaver prosection lab currently in development
Dr. Decker currently serves as academic adviser for the minor in physiology.
American Association of Anatomists (AAA)
American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA)
Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS)
2017 Georgia Tech Undergraduate Educator Award nominee.