Dr. Decker teaches the following courses within the School of Biological Sciences:
- Scientific Foundations of Health (APPH/BIOL1040) late summer semester
- Human Anatomy lecture (BIOS3753) fall semester
- Human Anatomy lab (BIOS3754) fall semester
- Cardiovascular Diseases (BIOS3801)
- Human Pathology (BIOS4803)
- Cadaver prosection lab
- Neuroanatomy lab (in development)
- Human Embryology (in development)
Dr. Decker currently serves as academic adviser for the minor in physiology.
Dr. Decker currently holds 2 national and 3 state board certifications.
American Association of Anatomists (AAA)
American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA)
Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS)
The Holland Society of New York
2020- Recipient of the Georgia Tech Professor of Excellence award
2020- Recipient of the Student Recognition of Excellence in Teaching Award: Class of 1934
2019- Class of 1940 W. Roane Beard Outstanding Teaching Award finalist.
2017- Georgia Tech Undergraduate Educator Award nominee.