Dr. Decker teaches the following courses within the School of Biological Sciences:
- Scientific Foundations of Health (APPH/BIOL 1040) late summer semester
- Human Anatomy lecture (BIOS 3753) fall semester
- Human Anatomy lab (BIOS 3754) fall semester
- Cardiovascular Diseases (BIOS 3801)
- Human Pathology (BIOS 4440)
- Cadaver Prosection lab
- Neuroanatomy lab (in development)
- Anatomy for Diagnostic Imaging (in development)
Chairman of the Student Academic and Financial Affairs Committee (SAFAC)
Dr. Decker currently serves as academic adviser for the minor in physiology.
Dr. Decker currently holds 2 national and 3 state board certifications.
American Association of Anatomists (AAA)
American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA)
Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS)
The Holland Society of New York
2022- Student Recognition for Excellence in Teaching: Class of 1934 CIOS Honor Roll
2021- Student Recognition for Excellence in Teaching: Class of 1934 CIOS Honor Roll
2020- Recipient of the Georgia Tech Professor of Excellence award
2020- Recipient of the Student Recognition of Excellence in Teaching Award: Class of 1934
2019- Class of 1940 W. Roane Beard Outstanding Teaching Award.
2017- Georgia Tech Undergraduate Educator Award nominee.