Dr. Decker teaches the following courses within the School of Biological Sciences:
- Scientific Foundations of Health (APPH/BIOL1040) spring and late summer semesters
- Human Anatomy lecture (BIOS3753) fall semester
- Human Anatomy lab (BIOS3754) fall semester
- Cardiovascular Diseases (BIOS3801)
- Human Pathology (BIOS4803)
- Cadaver prosection lab
- Neuroanatomy lab (in development)
Dr. Decker currently serves as academic adviser for the minor in physiology.
American Association of Anatomists (AAA)
American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA)
Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS)
2020- Recipient of the Student Recognition of Excellence in Teaching Award: Class of 1934
2019- Class of 1940 W. Roane Beard Outstanding Teaching Award finalist.
2017- Georgia Tech Undergraduate Educator Award nominee.